So what are you guys going to do now?....

anti

So what are you guys going to do now?....

Postby anti » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:20 pm

So what are you guys going to do now?

Sam
SGL

Re: So this is what you guys do now?....

Postby Sam » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:34 pm

The thread was locked and archived because it served it's purpose and fulfilled the question that Ethan had, which was if we should begin a new campaign to gain funding for the project.

Theres is no reason to keep it up after 50 people voted and gave their opinions. If you guys would like to give us any ideas or contributions to what we should do with the campaign, please feel free to post about it.

Thank you.
-Sam

anti

Postby anti » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:05 pm

i just think its kinda a slap in the face to us that actually cared about this game and put alot of hours into testing it and talking about it on these forums to be basically slapped in the face. if your gonna lock a thread, at least make it public for ppl that want to read it later can.

anti

Postby anti » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:07 pm

not to mention feydikan gave his honest opinion... which if im not mistaken is what you asked for and i see he is no longer a mod. your basically throwing everyone that actually cared for this game out the window.

Sam
SGL

Postby Sam » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:10 pm

How is that a slap in the face? The thread was for one sole purpose, which Ethan was overwhelmed by how many people came and participated in the poll. Now we are working on developing a basis for the campaign.

And the reason that Feydikan is not a mod anymore is because he resigned on his own on several occasions and that has finally been met, thus his name is no longer blue.

Sam
SGL

Postby Sam » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:12 pm

No one is being thrown out of the window, this is the most activity that the forums have received for a long time, and is going to increase along with another campaign, which is a stimulus to what everyone has been asking for. If you want us to make this game, we need money.

Sam
SGL

Postby Sam » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:16 pm

We are trying to make this game for you guys, please take it seriously, we aren't trying to do anything to anyone. We are simply trying to move forward with this project, so please stop with the demeaning posts.

Merohil

Postby Merohil » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:32 pm

aww, I was hoping to read the thread when I got home from work. Its the only activity we get on these forums recently. Still I was really happy that Ethan gave us the chance to give input in a poll.

Sam
SGL

Postby Sam » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 pm

If you are really that interested you can Pm me an address and I'll send you the discussion later on.

Mattisx
Faction: Darius Conrad

Re: So what are you guys going to do now?....

Postby Mattisx » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:39 am

Ethan mentioned turrets. 8-)

Can't wait to see new prototypes.

Return to “Archive”